Team XKT* Index du Forum
Team XKT* Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Like Button Internet Explorer 9

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team XKT* Index du Forum -> Divers -> Demande de ban
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
furlave

Masculin
Point(s): 132
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 23:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Button Internet Explorer 9 Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Button Internet Explorer 9
> DOWNLOAD

Facebook-Button-Typ whlen 2. Log in or register to post comments Comment #12 chazz CreditAttribution: chazz commented 22 May 2010 at 01:19 Status: Fixed Active Log in or register to post comments Comment #13 ferdi CreditAttribution: ferdi commented 22 May 2010 at 02:47 I'm guessing (from #804994: Can I get user email and password when "map account" is enable?) that you have enabled some other drupal modules that are using the old version of fb api. Explorer Bars. // see rdfrdfnamespaces() if (!moduleexists('rdf')) { $variables['rdfnamespaces'] .= "n xmlns:og=" } } Log in or register to post comments Comment #51 DamienMcKenna CreditAttribution: DamienMcKenna commented 13 July 2012 at 16:25 Skip #50, it isn't needed with the current implementation that uses normal DIV tags. Skip to main content Skip to search . If you also want to create a menu item for the Win32 application or script, see the Adding Menu Items tutorial. Dow! Log in or register to post comments Comment #23 Marcus 78 CreditAttribution: Marcus 78 commented 15 December 2010 at 08:46 When I use the language ?>" dir=" dir ?>" xmlns:og=" xmlns:fb=" I get som problems with my cse search function in IE8. Log in or register to post comments Comment #55 DamienMcKenna CreditAttribution: DamienMcKenna commented 13 July 2012 at 19:02 Status: Needs work Needs review Log in or register to post comments Comment #56 ferdi CreditAttribution: ferdi commented 13 July 2012 at 19:40 Committed thanks! I dont know how this can be backported to D7 though. Muhammad Log in or register to post comments Comment #45 sammym CreditAttribution: sammym commented 22 April 2012 at 18:14 #34 fixed it for me as well Log in or register to post comments Comment #46 venusrising CreditAttribution: venusrising commented 25 April 2012 at 08:09 Status: Closed (fixed) Active No longer working well in Firefox OR Chrome. I'm using Adobe Browser Labs for testing, so I can't speak to the Java errors. Webseite eingeben 3. Still do not see any buttons on my site. HKEYLOCALMACHINESoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerExtensions{GUID}ButtonText HotIcon - Set the full path of the .ico file that contains the three color icons. Log in or register to post comments Comment #52 DamienMcKenna CreditAttribution: DamienMcKenna commented 13 July 2012 at 16:43 Version: 6.x-1.0-beta8 7.x-2.0-beta4 What I've found to cause problems is loading the FB Javascript at the bottom of the page causes the button to not load on Firefox (confirmed in Firefox 8, possibly other versions too). Optional. Closing this ticket. The way I got it to work was to remove all printr() debug code I had. Bei normalen Webseiten einfach die genderte HTML-Datei per FTP hochladen. drupaltojs($channelurl) . Adding the Details. To complete the setup of the custom command, you must provide details of the action that takes place when the button is clicked. Using Fb Social 6.x-1.0-beta5 Log in or register to post comments Comment #28 Infinitee CreditAttribution: Infinitee commented 10 April 2011 at 00:35 Try this (get instead of print!): " xml:lang=" " xmlns:og=" xmlns:fb=" Log in or register to post comments Comment #29 markconroy CreditAttribution: markconroy commented 27 April 2011 at 22:02 I'm having a problem using this with an Artisteer generated theme. Microsoft Internet Explorer4.0 allows you to add a custom Explorer Bar, but there is no method for adding a toolbar button to access your Explorer Bar. To add an item to the Tools menu with the same functionality, see the Adding Menu Items tutorial. Create a new string value, CLSID, in the registry as follows: HKEYLOCALMACHINESoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerExtensions{GUID}CLSID Set the value of CLSID equal to {1FBA04EE-3024-11d2-8F1F-0000F87ABD16} to specify the CLSIDShellToolbarExtExec extension class. Business Communications & Etiquette. The steps in this section must be followed when adding any toolbar buttons to the Internet Explorer user interface. Executable Files. What's newSurface Book 2Surface ProXbox One XXbox One SVR & mixed realityWindows 10 appsOffice appsStore & SupportAccount profileDownload CenterSales & supportReturnsOrder trackingStore locationsSupportBuy online, pick up in storeEducationMicrosoft in educationOffice for studentsOffice 365 for schoolsDeals for students & educators Microsoft Azure in education.. I think this is a JS issue that FB should fix. When I push the search button i get the search resultpage for about 1 second then Im redirected towards a wsod page. Here are the steps I took: 1 5a02188284
facebook handy chat kostenloslatest version of facebook for nokia c101al facebook comments for joomla 2.5 3.0code triche texas hold 39;em poker facebookfacebook lms games for guyshow to change name on existing facebook accountall facebook likes disappearedpirater un compte facebook gratuitement urgentcara memperbanyak like pada status di facebookfacebook movel lg t375 java

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 23:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   Demande de ban
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange